Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

My wife and children are in Japan, actually, and I'll be joining them for the new year. I already opened my presents a while ago. So for Christmas I sat around in my pajamas and drew pictures.

Most of today was spent struggling with Linda's model sheet. It took me far, far too long, but I did manage to draw something that I'm reasonably happy with, for now.

After that, I started doodling concepts for "covers," front and back, for each episode of Sweet Moonlight. Here are the first three sets (some doodled today, and some drawn earlier):



Whee! I wonder when I will finish any of them...

I had a great time drawing those pictures. For one thing, I wasn't worried about getting things exactly right, so I drew quick and loose. It's also a lot of fun to finally start producing some of those images I've had knocking around in my head for a year or more.

No comments: