Friday, December 22, 2006

Retry

So sometimes you just have to say, screw anatomy, I'm just gonna draw some pictures.



Maybe something will work...



And you might just get the boobies, I mean picture, you were trying to get in the first place.



I'm pretty happy right now, because (not to interfere with the images that any other person has of the character) that is awfully close to how I always pictured Linda, from my long running and soon-to-be-restarted serial on the Dead Channel, as looking. With clothes, of course. Usually.

I'll probably end up changing stuff again before I'm finished, and in a month or two I won't like it as much, but for now, I'm pleased, if not satisfied. It does seem that inspiration is a matter of sitting down and working until it comes. Waiting doesn't get you anywhere.

1 comment:

Tim Akers said...

Right. With clothes. Sure.