Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Moving On



This isn't that different, really, but it's not a direct copy of anything, at least.

It's a preliminary sketch for a story I'm starting to work on, code-named Icarus, in a fit of unoriginality, although the title I'm leaning towards tonight is actually Ran's Daughter.

This is supposed to be a picture of a child, maybe eight. I can see it, but I wonder if that's just me seeing what I'm imagining. Tell me if you can see it or not.

I like the story nuggets I have, but it looks like a hell of a long, frustruating road from here to having the story told. Still, here I go...

2 comments:

Hasa said...

Looks a bit older to me, maybe eleven. But I was never good at guessing a person's age.

colin said...

Yeah, there is something there that's making her look older, I think. I'm not sure what it is though.