Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Speaking of Many Things on the Plate

It has been a while since I did one of those to-do lists. They're always depressing (look at how little progress I've made) and exciting (look at all the things I'll get done soon!) at the same time.

  • Art

    • Commissions/Gifts:

      • William Gibson vs. William Burroughs

      • The Cowboy/Senorita Pic

    • Illustrations

      • "The Algorithm" artwork

      • Sweet Moonlight episode art (lots of this)

      • Get started on What Sleeps art

    • Comics

      • "The Fountain" (rework & finish)

      • Ran's Daughter (need to write the script first, though)

      • Whatever Tim Comes Up With

  • Writing:

    • What Sleeps draft

    • Considering rework or restart of "Pod" or "Miracle Kingdom" stories

    • Script for Ran's Daughter, at least the first few episodes


So there you have it, the definition of over-ambitious.

2 comments:

Tim Akers said...

okay, you have more individual things on your plate. I'll grant that.

colin said...

Aha, but you will get some of it done in the next few months, I wager. I'll be lucky if I knock two or three items off that list.