Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Portfolio?

I'm thinking of setting up a small portfolio somewhere, probably with a further whittled (and better presented) set of the images from Past Favorites, only original stuff (no swipes or direct copies of photographs) plus whatever new stuff I can come up with. Nothing fancy. I wonder if just setting up a bunch of pages in the space provided by my ISP and buying a domain to redirect there would be too clunky and DIY.

Meanwhile, in the sooper seekrit world, exciting developments. Here, more pictures of girls. (Hey, it's what I do to relax...)





I also played around with that digital watercolor tool in Painter. Damn that's hard to control. Some fun effects though. I think I'll spend some more time practicing with it.

1 comment:

Tim Akers said...

Somehow, I don't think anything you did would end up clunky. Just a feeling I have.