Friday, May 23, 2008

Finally



I'm not linking to a bigger version of this, because I plan to actually do this right and post it some day, and I don't want most of my potential readers getting dribs and drabs through my blog before they see the "real" thing.

Anyway, I have had this idea for a story for a terribly long time, and today I sat down and finally thumbnailed the first episode. This is exciting, to me if nobody else, because it's the first time I've managed to get thumbnails for every page in a story, instead of petering out and giving up. There's no guarantee it won't change, but at least I have something concrete to work with, now. A great feeling, it is.

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Congratulations! Good luck with the project.

colin said...

Thanks! I've got the second episode mostly worked out now, too. Now I just need to actually draw the thing...