Friday, December 18, 2009

Colors and Textures

So, trying to keep the blog alive.



I started doing this one because of the nuts colors and the textures of the fabric. The patterns on her dress (not well captured at this point) are the kind of complicated reflective mess that is very attractive to me as something to try and recreate. I'm always optimistic about this point in the picture, that I will actually be able to do that, so I expect something will go horribly wrong soon (or already has and I have failed to notice).

3 comments:

Tim Akers said...

This is a really interesting one. I look forward to the progress.

Daniel Poeira said...

I think it's beautiful, specially her face and the color palette!

colin said...

[bows]

Now I just need to find more time to work on it!

Of course, first I really need to finish those carp...